Pilot

Welcome to the official Caspian Summer blog.

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Kara Stevens. I'm the owner and operator of Caspian Summer, a photography business based in southeast Michigan.

I specialize in portraiture, fine art, and event photography. When I'm not doing any of that, I do layout design for comp cards, photo scanning, and photo manipulation. Recently, I've also been delving into the stock photo business, too. 

I've been meaning to start this blog for a while, now. There are parts of my photography that I want to share with the world, but that only really lend themselves to a more free-flowing blog format. So, that's what this is. It doesn't fit on my website, nor does it properly coincide with the format of Facebook, so I'm going to attempt to run a blog like I did when I was in college.

If you want to see more of the work that goes on behind the scenes in Caspian Summer, this is the blog to follow. You'll catch everything from stock photo uploads, to fine art projects, to standard portraiture and events, to my more specialized projects. I'll keep you updated on places I've been (when you can expect to see related photos in the future), upcoming events, and plans for the photo season. Periodically, I'll even be discussing camera equipment, photo editing, and design.

My website is here: www.caspiansummer.com 

And if you're looking for fine art photography, those works can be found in the links below:

www.society6.com/caspiansummer

www.saatchiart.com/caspiansummer

Anyway, that should about get you started.

Happy viewing!

Comments